Your wedding day is a day which you and your partner will remember for the rest of your life. Hence, it needs to be absolutely surreal and picture perfect.
Hiring wedding limo service Vancouver will ensure that your travels during the big wedding day are hassle-free. Though the stress associated with the wedding arrangements cannot be eliminated, a wedding limousine will ensure that your travel to all your destination is convenient and on-time. Vancouver Limo services offer wedding limousine services for your special day.
Tips for Hiring a Limo Service
It is necessary to follow these tips for a smooth experience after your limo bookings.
- A number of people going to ride the limousine – Get an estimate of how many people will be riding the limo car or the number of people to be riding in each of the limos.
- Type of Car – There are several types of wedding limousine cars provided. It is essential to decide on the car based on the number of seatings each limo can accommodate comfortably. Try to book an appointment to see the fleet of cars so as to select the best vehicle for transportation on your wedding day.
- How long will you need the limo – Limo service companies generally provide limos charging on an hourly basis. Moreover, there are hourly minimum fares on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If something runs over its allotted time, then in such case there needs to be an inquiry made for overtime charges.
- Inquire about wedding packages – Many limo service companies offer packages for weddings which include 3-8 hours of service.
Additionally, list down any questions that you might want to ask the booking company. Ask for the rates, the cancellation fees and overtime charges and whether they offer a grace period.
You will need to book the limo at least 4-6 months prior to your wedding day. Additionally, confirm your reservations a week prior to the D-day. Do the needful to check the pickup spot and other addresses, the route and the pickup time.
All these aspects need to be kept when booking a limousine for your wedding day.
Make your limousine all the way more attractive by decorating it for your special occasion.
Tips for Decorating Wedding Limousine
Everything needs to be absolutely perfect on your wedding day and so needs to be your wedding limousine.
So, here are the tips for decorating your limousine for the wedding day:
- Decorate with Ribbons – Use ribbons go decorate the limousine. Ribbons look great and they come in a variety of colors. Decide on whether you want something bright or setting subtle. Use ribbons to make bows and use it on doors, bonnet, a rear side, etc.
- Try to not use flowers – Break the tradition and go flowerless. Do something cooler such as using cool window stickers.
- If you want to use flowers – However, if you like flowers and want to decorate the limo with flowers then try using a combination of flower colors instead of going for a single solid color. Red and white or violet and purple can make the limo look very beautiful.