Clean, pure, safe, and tasty drinkable water isn’t easily available in today’s environment. Population explosion, indiscriminating deforestation, rapid urbanization, random industrialization, and devastating atomic experiment are altogether responsible for environmental degradation. Given this apathetic situation, it is, however, your concern is to be aware of the water purification process. Not from all situations, but it is your awareness and appropriate action will save you and your family from deliberate outcome arisen out of drinking impure water. Here from the discussion cited below, you will learn about appropriate water purifier.
RO UV water purifier is the best
RO, the reverse osmosis is the latest technology used in water purification process that uses a semipermeable membrane which restricts ions, molecules, and larger particles to pass through it but allows the solvent or the liquid to passes and enables to get pure water. On the other hand, Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation or UV purification is a method that disinfects or inactivates or kills microorganism by the application of short-wavelength ultraviolet light (UV-C). When these two technological features are combined and used for purification of water that you get from your municipal water connection, you will get clean, pure, odorless, safe, and tasty drinking water.
Technical specifications RO UV water purifier
The features of an RO UV water purifier are as under:
- Fine and coarse particles are removed at the pre-sediment filter and also such removal of dirt saves the life of carbon filter.
- Chlorine and harmful pesticides are removed in Pre-RO carbon filter. Bad odor and taste are absorbed here.
- If fine particles or dirt or impurities still remain in the water are removed in the Post-carbon filter which in turn saves the life of the semipermeable membrane that plays the key function of the RO system.
- The semipermeable membrane of the RO system removes the remaining impurities including salts, pesticides, hardness, and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and arsenic. This membrane also removes microorganism such as virus, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts.
- An additional measure, however, UV Chamber is used for further inactivation or killing of microbial if any still present in the water.
- As the last level of purification Post-RO carbon filter polishes and enhances the taste and quality of the water.
Benefits of consuming drinking water from an RO UV water purifier
Here are some benefits to know if you are planning to purchase an RO UV water purifier
- Health and skin benefits — RO and UV technology protect you and your family from numerous water-borne diseases. These also protect from skin diseases caused by heavy metals. Not only that drinking water from an RO UV purifier, however, replenished your body and gives your skin healthy glow.
- Removes odor and bad taste — The RO UV system gives you bad taste and odor free clean water that can quench your thirst.
- Environment-friendly — You don’t require to purchase bottled water. The water containing plastic bottle increases carbon footprint and non-biodegradable waste which further increases soil pollution.