Not all types of videos are effective so you need to be careful to cater your videos to the market you’re in. The best videos can generate a massive amount of traffic, but they must educate the viewer on what you’re trying to get across to them. Once you’ve created your video, you must know the proper places to distribute the video online. With video marketing popularity is king. You can also have the videos downloaded with the help of the Vidmate app.
YouTube is by far the leader in video marketing. It’s critical you perform some general market research on your chosen topic before you go about creating videos. There are thousands of videos in any category on You Tube. Go through You Tube and make notes of the videos that have a very high view count in relation to your chosen topic. It will always be different depending on the market you’re looking into. Once you have a list of articles with a high view count, note down the common characteristics of these articles and your thoughts on why this is. Then implement these characteristics when creating your own online video.
The following are 5 video marketing tips that will be setting you apart from the competition.
- Market Research. This is a critical part to submitting any successful online video. Technorati is a resource you can use to find out what the latest video trends are. Take note of videos that are getting included in multiple blogs and take note of how these videos have been created. Technorati will show you how many links have been created per video by people including the video on their own blogs.
- At the start of your description include the URL. To ensure you generate the greatest amount of traffic as possible, be sure to include the URL to your website first thing in the description.
- Include URL in the video itself. It’s best to have your URL show up throughout the entire video. One way to do this on any video background surface is to make the color of your URL show up in white with a black shadow. No matter what color background is on your video, this will basically ensure your URL shows up.
- Main keyword in title and description. It’s important to include your main keyword in the title of your video and at least once in the description, preferably twice if you can.
- Video Podcasting. The single most powerful method in video marketing is video podcasting. Through web feeds, portable media players and personal computers, this is simply a series of video files that are distributed over the internet by syndicated downloads. Anyone that is subscribed to your podcast will be notified when you release a new podcast in your series. This is a great way to build an army of online followers. You can also have your favorite video downloaded with the help of 9apps.
The majority of people with products on the internet may create videos but they simply do not understand video marketing and how they can properly get a lot of free traffic by effectively marketing their videos. If you use the techniques explained in this article, you’ll already be one step ahead of your competition.