When you think to study abroad lots of advices and misconceptions will reach at your doorstep. But they are fake or even existed need to be revised. So we take you to the tour to understand what are the myths regarding study abroad?
Reasons to study abroad
- Diversification: Diversified language with people of other countries will provide you a view to see their working culture.
- Growth: Not only in your country, opportunity can come from any other too.
- Perspective: Conservative will not give you a wider growth in future.
- Destination: you don’t have to stop for one country. US, UK, Ireland and many other countries providing variety of bachelors and masters courses.
- Independent: you can work while study. So you can sponsor your studies also.
- Travel Opportunities: you can get much opportunity to travel.
- Network: you are not dependent on single market to fulfill your needs. Make good network and work anywhere with high salary packages.
- Don’t get a job if you are not experienced in your country. No it’s a myth hundreds of students come each Year and get a respective job in our country.
- Don’t have theoretical study. It’s also wrong practical knowledge and projects make your resume look implacable and research oriented.
- It’s a myth that you can’t go study abroad without good English communication skills. We have lots of program which help you in your communication skills.
- All courses are expensive in abroad. It’s a myth you choose your course according to you needs and budget. Even you can do work while your study. So sponsor your study while working. I’M TRYING Dubai become one of the affordable and quality schools in the Gulf countries.
- No delay of your graduation. Students can even abroad for an entire academic year. No restriction for your graduation date just consults your travel advisor.
- As safety is concern safety measures taken by the university. All universities do research while taking any student and permit them to apply.
- Students think we’re major will not be allowed in abroad. But no it’s a myth different universities has variety of courses with more practical view of knowledge
- Visa interviews are difficulties. If you find it difficult you can opt for the country courses like France who offer no visa interview for studies.
- Extend your stay: you can extend your stay after study abroad. Like in Australia you can extend.
- Work smart: Good opportunity comes to your door while you are studying. So always try to find new creative ideas
- Perspective toward other culture will change and you can adjust anywhere.